Tuesday, 8 December 2015
The James Street North Window Competition is on...
The Holiday Window Competition is in full swing in Hamilton's Arts District
Here's the skinny:
- come down to the James Street North with your friends and family
- have a look at all of our Christmas and Holiday window displays
- decide which one you think is the best
- cast your 'vote' buy depositing your spare change into a 'vote box' in the shop or restaurant
- fill out a ballot which will make you eligible to win a grand prize draw for a basket containing merchandise and gift certificates from all of the participating shops, restaurants and galleries
- yes... I know... AMAZING
- 'vote' at as many stores as you like, and enter your name with each vote
Where does the money go?
We want to keep the donations on the street - so the money collected with each vote will be divided between our neighbours: Living Rock, Notre Dame House and Mission Services
What does the winning shop or restaurant get?
Smack-down bragging rights for a year.
What do you get?
An old-fashioned stroll down a fabulous street looking at creative and individual windows decorated for the holidays. An opportunity to support small, local business instead of big-box/mall stores. Maybe a great coffee, hot chocolate or lunch, and the chance to win a gift basket filled with really good things.
Vote for i fiori... I'm just saying...