Most of the shops and studios will be open a bit later on Thursday and Friday evenings and we are all looking a bit more festive. For those of you who have been in the shop lately, high-stepping over coils of grapevine and getting tangled in wild rosehip branches, you know that i fiori has become a hive of activity.
What's ready this week? amaryllis & cypress!
amaryllis bulbs are in the shop & ready for planting now
- they thrive in virtually any growing medium
- place gravel in the bottom of the pot for weight and to improve drainage
- heavier clay pots are preferable to plastic ones
- plant them with the top third of the bulb above the soil's surface.
- place them in a well-lit spot.
- water when you remember.
the lemon cypress trees have arrived!
lemon cypress topiary
When planted in a container, either indoors or outdoors, you should prune the tree occasionally to keep it at the preferred height and shape.
We have 4" pots with mini shrubs - perfect for tabletop or mantle displays, classic topiaries and larger 6" potted shrubs.
Great colour, fresh scents and a subtle nod to the season - what is not to like?